These screen shots are meant to guide you through the process of downloading DIBELS scores from the University of Oregon’s website. After doing so, you can send the score file(s) to EADMS for display in your system. Please send your data in the exact same way each time to ensure proper importing.
1. After logging in, click Reports.
2) On this page, scroll down to reveal the Data Farming box and click Export.
3) Change the Scope to District.
5) Select No filter (include all students).
6) Put a check in all of the Student Information boxes except Demographics.
Don’t put a check in any of the Location boxes.
Put a check in all of the Analysis boxes.
Choose Comma separated, then click Continue.
7) Select Former Goals under Needs for Support:
8) Click Download Full Dataset, save it locally, then upload it to your EADMS ftp folder. Send an email to email@example.com and CC your account manager when complete. We’ll contact you with questions/clarifications and an ETA. :)